The Bighorn pairs aggressive modern geometry and our lightest alloy frame to create a do-it-all hardtail that is ready to tame just about any trail. Redesigned with 29" wheels, the Bighorn is equipped to roll over obstacles with ease, while a Rockshox suspension fork and disc brakes allow for confident descending and braking.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame with smooth welds builds a frame that is strong and lightweight with a refined look
- SunTour XCR 34 LO Coil suspension fork provides 130mm of travel
- Shimano MT200 brakes with 180mm rotors
- Shimano Deore 1x11 drivetrain
- Boost 148x12 rear and 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Bighorn's chassis, creates stronger wheels, allows for shorter chainstays and larger chainring options.
- Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.50" tubeless ready tires
- Dropper post compatible