We threw 80's blueprints (that everyone else copies) out the window and designed a rack that solves heel clearance and compatibility issues that arise when trying to install traditional racks on modern bicycles. Install a Streamliner® Fatliner rack on almost any fat bike, and let your bike do the work for you.Construction:
- Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
- High-strength steel modular feet.
- Durable anti-scratch coating.
- Feet mount to a standard quick-release skewer* (not included) or to traditional eyelets.
- Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
- Heavy-duty center bracket can be attached to a brake caliper or fender bridge.
- Optional (255120-01~04) 'Trekk Seat Collar' (not included) can be used to add upper eyelets to bikes that have none.
- Optional (171356-17) 'Nutted Axle Kit' can be used to fit bikes with bolted axles. *See axiomgear.com for Thru-axle solutions.
- Exceptional torsional stiffness.
- Suitable for use with all frame materials, including carbon fibre.
- Attaches to a standard quick-release skewer or to traditional dropout eyelets.
- Modular sweepback feet maximize heel clearance and accommodate disc brakes without adding needless extra width that otherwise affects handling.
- Dual horizontal mounting bars allow load height to be tuned.
- 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
- Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
- Versalock® brackets can be mounted under or over the rack platform to help overcome mounting challenges found on some bikes.
- Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Fits 170-190mm dropout spacing.
- Rear bolts on feet can be used as fender mounts.
- Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
- Lifetime warranty.
Compatibility: 26" / 27.5" FAT (up to 5.0")
Stay length; 427bmm / 16.8"
Platform size: 355 mmx170 mm / 14" x 6.7"
Weight: 982 g / 2.16 lbs (including hardware)
Capacity: 50 kg / 110 lbs